Love Black Hair IG : Influencer Package
3 Posts per Month Image/Video
1 Story Line Coverage and Creative Content Collaborations
Product Review Opportunities and SEO Page Partnerships
" Basically we will help grow your influence"
Why Social Media Influencers?
- Action and social mentions are driven more effectively by “power middle.” Mid-level influencers like bloggers have a smaller but more loyal audience and drive 16 times more engagement than paid media and “mega influencers.”
- Having influencers to discuss their brand experience is crucial. 88% of buyers consider online reviews “very influential” when making a purchase decision.
- Millennials represent an enormous segment of the purchasing population yet are drastically different from other verticals when it comes to how to market to them. They vet purchases and a brand’s story more than other buyers.
- 90% of consumers trust peer recommendations. Only 33% trust ads
- Thinking a step beyond buyer personas and developing influencer personas is a valuable way for marketers to be sure they are reaching the right influencers.
- The most effective influencer marketing strategies build and foster strong relationships with current network, happy consumers and new influencers who are active in relevant verticals.
- Since influencer marketing is about building strong relationships, a strategy that values a mutually beneficial relationship is key.
- Consumers want authenticity from the brands they interact with. When marketers equip influencers with an entire experience to share about a brand or product the posts are more engaging.
- Develop relationships with influencers before you need them. Relationship building takes time and once the connection is there, activating influencers becomes a lot more seamless and effective.